Hi all. This page is a prayer request list page for the ministry of David Cox and our ministry. I am going to be putting some regular outstanding prayer requests on this page so you can look them over and pray for them. Thanks.
Last updated on October 2012
- Our support and financial situation. We continue to have financial problems as some of our supporting churches have to stop giving to our ministry. Please keep us in your prayers, and anything extra you can send our way would be greatly appreciated. We are at about 50% of our support level. Visit our “how to donate” page to see how to get money to us.
- We need a new vehicle. Our present car is a Dodge Caravan 2000. It is having issues with the A/C, the motor, and the transmission. We have around 180,000 miles on it. We are looking to trade it in and buy a newer vehicle sometime in the near future (December 2012 through May 2013).
- Kelsie’s education. Kelsie is presently in Orlando Florida studying her last year of high school. She wants to go into the medical field. Please pray for God’s wisdom and guidance as to what exactly she should be as a vocation, and also that she would get accepted in the school where God wants her. Please also pray that scholarships would open up, and that we would be about to pay for whatever God wants in her life.
- The Puebla Mission Work. Gabby and Rustico are members of our church, and Gabby is from Puebla, a city about 2 hours from the southeastern corner of Mexico City. Gabby’s mother and some of her family have accepted the Lord, and they have no place to attend church. As such, the distance is too much for all of them to come to our church, so we have taken on the burden of going out there and having a service each week.
- The Chalco Mission Work. We recently (in June) had a visit from Joel and Erica from Chalco. They attended on and off over the summer, and in July, asked us to begin a mission work out there in Chalco (about 40 minutes from my house). We went on a furlough from August through October, so we couldn’t go out there. Now that we are back, we have started a Bible study with them, and we are looking to build that work into more people.
- Our Evangelism. Please pray for our door to door evangelism around the area of our church. I have plantar facitius (the bottom of my foot swells on the heel), and I am having problems even walking. Please pray for us.