Total Commander replaces File Explorer is an excellent upgrade to the in house Windows File Explorer. Use Total Commander for a couple of months and you will never go back to the Windows File Explorer. This is a Windows program.
Download Total Commander
Note that Total Commander has a paid version and a free version. Download their program (32bit or 64bit or both), and when you run it, there will be a nag screen, click on one of the three numbers they present to you, “click on number 2” (this time). After that, the program is fully functional. This is every time you open the program. Pay them their $40 one time fee, and they will send you the code to liberate the program and never see the nag screen again. It is worth it to support the program. This page deals with Total Commander replaces File Explorer.
Recent Posts (last 3 months)
- Overview of Ministry of David Cox
- Cox Prayer Updates Recent
- Great Openings and Closings
- Mexico to offer temporary work visas to Central American migrants
- Volcano becomes active in Mexico City
- Marks of a Healthy Church
- May 2023 Cox Prayer Update
- Flawed Modern Missionary Methods
- Donating to Our Ministry